17.6.10

To Dye For.

I'm feeling two trends at the moment; tie dye (no we have not seen the best of it already) and rough luxe. Tie dye is fresh, summery, easily made unique and an oversized tie dye tee is perfect for those festival goers out there this summer.






Clockwise from top left: Tie Dye Tee £45 Topshop, Midnight Runners Tank Dress £169 Sass & Bide, Tie Dye Leggings £22 Topshop, Jordan Long Shoulderless Dress £100 (in the sale) Gypsy05, Pietro Alessandro Small Convertible Tie Dyed Bag £97, Printed Tie Dye Hareems £28 Topshop, Rose Tie Dye Jersey Hotpants £8 Topshop, Sperry Topsider Bahama Boat Shoe Tie Dye Canvas £40 Gravity Pope


For the more edgy, less hippie out there, I present rough luxe. A mixture of masculin leathers and studs with feminine lace and silk, all in mellow colours.





Clockwise from top left: Leather Sleevless Biker Jacket £95 Topshop, Spikey Stud Headband £30 Topshop, Uneven Hem Chiffon Skirt £50 Topshop, Ruched Side Leggings £22 Topshop, Leather Large Pyramid Stud Bag £45 Topshop, Christian Louboutin Studded High Tops £810 SS10 collection, Alexander McQueen Smoky Knuckle Duster Ring £370, Rose Lace Ankle Socks £5 Topshop, Stud Lace Slip Skirt £35 Topshop, Patsy Tassel Wedges £130 Topshop


The Alexander McQueen ring has to be my favourite here, I am partial to the odd ring, as my daily essential illustrates below...




Excuse the lack of writing today but the pictures took me three hours to hunt down and the sun is shining so I apologise but I'm off to enjoy the rarity that is this British sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment