9.6.10

And So It Begins.

Just got back from having my tattoos recoloured and in hindsight wishes I hadn't bothered. Ouch. I know, self inflicted pain but pain is beauty and all that jazz. Below is my blue bird and lucky horseshoe, pictures are from my laptop webcam hence why they're rubbish.




In other news, it may come as no surprise that I have an ongoing love affair with the galaxy. Anything Cosmo and I'm entranced. Lucky for me I've found a label who feed my desire with their wonderfully galactic clothing and Your Eyes Lie is the name. For £42 I couldn't say no to the black one (I'm known to be a little morbid when it comes to my attire and whilst this is a habit I'm successfully trying to break, we all deserve a treat once in a while).




In addition I picked up this fab nail varnish at Topshop (of course), 'Gypsy Night', which is one of the best nail varnishes ever. And as I have a fetish for nail varnishes, take it from me, I've seen a fair few. It has bits of copper foil in as well as all the little multicoloured glitter on black. The picture just does not do its sparkle justice.



Talking of treats, operation beach body of a goddess has commenced and I'm failing miserably in some areas. With 5 weeks until departure, the plan was healthy food, exercise and ciao to puddings (my major weakness) until I return in August. I'm kind of there with the food (eating bird food, no snacks) and I've kept up the exercise (it's only day 3) but I just CAN'T lose the desserts!


So, Big Brother starts tonight. That is the first, last and only thing I shall say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment