12.6.10

Tee And Tequila.

Last night was the launch party of a fab new unisex t-shirt range called Modern Love, courtesy of Matthew Moore. The tee's are versatile, edgy and most importantly addictively collectable. You can see more for yourself at http://www.modernlove.eu/.


Santa Chupitos supplied the cocktails, Kirsty Doyle the venue, Ragz the music, Studio 2 the quiz (which we only went and won) and all of which were fantastic. The night continued into Liverpool's bars, not that I lasted long, and a good time was had by everyone involved. I'm arguably biased with regards to the tee's, as those with a good eye will see I modelled for them, but that doesn't mean that I, as another spend-happy shopper like yourself, wouldn't love them just as much.

A busy couple of weeks ahead (before my birthday) which can only mean one thing. Lists. The main/obvious ones would be lists of things to do today, tomorrow, before the end of the week, things to remember, people to speak to or e-mail, things to buy, things to do while I'm in town, websites, birthday plans, etc. and yes the list could go on and each one could be made into twenty more detailed lists. But these would mean nothing if it weren't for the King of Lists; the list of lists which need to be made. Call me OCD, I wouldn't say you were lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment