15.6.10

Cameras, Clothes And (Occasionally) Complicated Choices.

To SLR or not to SLR, that is the question. Firstly, as a complete photography amateur I do not have a clue what I am talking about. All's I know is I know/think I want one because I've seen the amazing pictures other people have gotten with one. I'm planning on getting a basic one but the only way I can work out a 'basic one' is by the price, which (although often reliable) is not the best way to spend several hundred pounds. This week I shall make a point of doing some research. If you have any 'inside information' on the mystery feel free to share it. As things stand I think I may do eenie meenie with the following;

Onto some arguably more exciting news; Mark Fast for Topshop. Launching some beautifully eclectic garments on the 25th June in flagship Topshop stores and online. Prices range from a surprisingly affordable £75-£150. Not much to say here, we know the what, where, when and how much so let the clothes lure us in. Ten days and counting my fellow spend addicts. Ten days.



Another day, another dollar. I have to go to work now, if I want the above dress.


P.S. Anyone who liked the Modern Love tee's follow them on twitter to be kept in the know, www.twitter.com/ModernLove2010

No comments:

Post a Comment