21.6.10

The Make Up Shake Up.

The following are some of the goodies Topshop's new make up range has to offer. I currently have on the second one in (named The Big Easy) and it's day 5 with one solid coat and it has yet to chip. The collection pleases both the quality AND quantity lovers out there as at £5 a pop who can say no to a nail varnish that only needs 1 coat to sort you out for the week (at least). Admittedly, I have splurged on the varnishes in particular, but when you try a different tester every shift, loving each a little more than the previous, they just.. add up.













With regards to their lipsticks, the one in my pocket at the moment is in the middle at the bottom (shade Desert) which goes on a delicious matte peach colour. I LOVE 'Vamp' (guess which one that is) but no matter how many times I try it, it just looks.. wrong. I will keep trying it until I learn to love it on my lips as much as I do in its tube.





I'm not really an eye shadow kinda girl but everyone needs at least one, even if it's only for the basic smokey eyes. The navy and grey (Heavy Storm) is the best here, in my humble opinion.





The t-shirts below took months to find after seeing someone wearing one and at long last I can proudly tell you that they are by Hype Means Nothing and can be bought from http://www.buymeansnothing.com/ for £45. Each design (there are 26) comes in white, grey or black and for men and women. These 3 are my favourite; Beyonce, Obama, Will Smith.


Tip of the Day: Jelly shoes - great for Summer, shit for tan lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment