8.6.10

Be Gentle.

The future content of this blog is currently unknown.

In a sense I don't quite know why it has took me this long to start a blog considering I am OCD about recording memories, be it in the form of a diary, scrapbook, memory box or photograph, and this is the perfect combination of the above. Another reason would be how opinionated I am, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse, and on some level we all care about what other people think. Including me.

So finally, after a friendly push in the right direction, here it is.

The name is still undecided and open to improvement, but until I think of a better one, Rosie Lips it is (as inspired by 'the pink Vaseline' next to me - Rosey Lips- and the fact that it's what I say, girls got brains). Due to its potential ambiguity from potentially ambiguous people, change is inevitable.

Niceties over and I look forward to writing my first official blog post.

F.Y.I. Rosanna = Rosie, Rosie = Rosanna. Though I have now revealed to you one of my 'interesting facts' (most don't know I'm really Rosanna) so I guess that must make us friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment