19.6.10

No Longer Secret Secrets.

I'm always surprised at how many people haven't heard of Postsecret. For those who this applies to, 'Postsecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard'. It sounds far more emotionally detached than it actually is. Be them happy, sad, funny, rude, angry, shocking, aspirational or heart-warming, they're all there. The secrets on http://www.postsecret.com/ are updated every Sunday and I have been a religious follower for years now with several of their books too (which make fab coffee table books). Anyone who has been introduced to this by myself has been pleasantly surprised and maybe you will be too...














My Books;


A jewellery range (which until recently has not been available in the UK) has arrived at ASOS. My accessory prayers were answered when Dogeared jewellery was on the ASOS newsletter that arrived in my inbox. Their stuff is cute, dainty and ideal for presents. I bought the following TINY earings and bracelet for a total of £127 (I got 2 bracelets - 1 for me & 1 for my boyfriend) so as moreish as they are, I won't be expanding my collection in a hurry.







I spent most of yesterday at a photoshoot for Kirtsy Doyle's new collection which, whilst fun, was potentially financially disasterours. See http://www.kirsty-doyle.com/ for her amazing creations and I'll let you know when the new collection is up.



No comments:

Post a Comment