13.6.10

A Maxi Debate.

The world has gone maxi dress mad. Or at least the Northwest of England. Be them plain or patterned, flowing silk or tight jersey, or with one sleeve, two sleeve or no sleeve. Appeal for me; easy and versatile. Two that are on my shopping list are as follows...


I tend to go for the more plain, jersey ones. Like this scoop back maxi from Topshop for the bargain price of £25. It's going to be a sell out and I intend on 'scooping' one up after my next shift. I wear them with espadrilles, converse or chunky sandals (because in my opinion 9/10 things are better chunky).


Again, another Topshop number. This time £30 with drop armholes and a waistband. This is intended as swimwear for wearing over a bikini and whatnot and despite its see-through-ness I may invest. I'm looking for the low armholes at the moment to let the tattoos have a breath of fresh air from time to time.

Now, Macbook vs Laptop. Through this blogging malarky I've noted different people use different mediums to get what they have to say onto the internet. My weapon of choice; a 17" Purple Dell Studio with Windows Vista Premium. I'm not going to pretend I know all the details between the two but I know people who love their Macbook and I know people who love their laptop (including me). Some have reverted back to laptops, some have remained loyal to Apple. All in all, it's Microsoft which swings it for me. When Macbook's really took off, admittedly, Microsoft was somewhat old fashioned, but in the fight to remain as competition worth competing with they upped their game. And personally, despite loving them both for different reasons, will stick to my laptop and custom-made Day of the Dead Mexican sleeve.




Lastly, I'll leave you with this. It's so good when she finally gets round to it, again. Love it 3:50-5:00, kinky and a body to die for.


No comments:

Post a Comment