14.11.10

Trio.

My sister gets the keys to her new house this week so I will be an only child from then on. In an attempt to numb the pain Tom and I went to Utility on Bold Street to pick up some house warming goodies which included this ring pull bottle opener amongst a few other things. Only problem is I now want to keep them all.




This shiny number is new in at Topshop and I'm undecided on them. I like them but I don't think I could wear them if I got them for fear of them losing their shine. Plus I think I would rather them have studs or something on them than the buckle. They are going to have to be tried on, I always know for sure then. Aren't they a bit suave for me?



Whilst perusing the accessories in Topman, I picked belt number one up for Tom costing £14. Whilst perusing the menswear on ASOS, I stumbled across belt number two by Barbour for £30. Spot the difference? Me neither.














No comments:

Post a Comment