18.11.10

Laptop Luxuries.

After owning my laptop cover (as shown in post; A Maxi Debate) for just over a year, I've decided it's time to find a new one. It turned out to be one of those things where you start looking and three hours later you're still looking, only with a dreamt-up price range and necessity for it. One of my stops brought me to Net A Porter, others were just all over Google or ones I've seen in the past, and I couldn't leave Topshop out could I. My favourite has been saved until last, arguably the least practical yet most innovatively fabulous one. I know some are aimed at Mac's as opposed to laptops, but I struggle when it comes to deciding where to stop in terms of practicality, and occasionally reality.



Skull Print Laptop Case, £250, Alexander McQueen



Mariela Printed Laptop Case, £100, Diane von Furstenberg



Crocodile Laptop Case, £1,715, Nancy Gonzalez



Leather Laptop Case, £250, Smythson



Par Avion Laptop Case, £120, Shuk-Yee



Drew Laptop Sleeve, £295, Mulberry



Laptop Sleeve, £67, Hard Graft



Leopard Print Laptop Case, £20, Topshop



Wooden Laptop Case, £220, Reiner Spehl


No comments:

Post a Comment