26.11.10

A Little Loveliness.

My latest perusal of the internet unearthed these lovely pieces.


I love this dress but don't think I have the shoes or bags to dress it without going leather over-load.


Premium Leather Tunic, £150, Topshop


You can never have too many tee's which are as equally stylish as it is comfy.

Headdress T-shirt, £65, Wildfox Couture


Just because it's time my lipstick collection was expanded and following his latest works of art, who better to expand it than Tom Ford?


Private Blend Lip in Black Orchid, £35, Tom Ford


Cute but arguably a little glitz and glam for me.

Skull 18-Karat White Gold Diamond Bracelet, £650, Ileana Makri


Who doesn't love a timeless piece that is enough to brighten any Winter wardrobe?


BouclĂ© Wool-Blend Shift Dress, £910, Michael Kors


Because a girl can never have too many purses.

Crocodile-Stamped Leather Wallet, £295, Miu Miu

No comments:

Post a Comment