1.11.10

Bold Feminism.

Apologies for the lack of posting of late, I had coursework due in today and although my blog usually takes priority, once in a while you have to do some work. This was one of those times and I am blogging from the library as it was handed in moments ago. That is enough on the mundanities of university. Without further ado; clothes. With uniform coming up in work I can feel a splurge coming on.







 
.cream.black.
.silk.leather.
.bold.feminism.




 


Proud Block Heel Side Detail Ankle Boots, £120. Gold Button Military Shirt, £32. Leather A-Line Skirt, £58. Knitted Fluffy Embroidered Yoke Jumper, £42. Faux Leather Stretch Skinny Trousers, £38. Embellished Chiffon Collar, £18. All Topshop.

I also treated myself to this delightful little duo.

Mushroom Teacup & Saucer Set, £10, Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment