3.10.10

A Round Up.

Well, what an almighty thud back down to reality that was. The loveliest 5 days away, followed by a somewhat less lovely 4 days back in work. This post is bits from the last week so apologies for how random and fragmented it is. Shall we?


The following are some ASOS magazine inspired finds..


Because we all need a bone toothbrush.
gap
gap


J.W. Anderson Toothbrush, £10, ASOS


Although, just like the new fur lined converse, I wouldn't actually buy these boots I do like the need for shearling expressed here.
gap



Dr Martens, £85, ASOS


I do have a soft spot for tortoise shell. Oh the irony.
gap
gap

Michael Kors Resin Link Chronograph Watch, £199, ASOS


Here's one of the pieces I bought from Topshop's limited edition Heavy Duty Collection. It works surprisingly well and saves at least 5 minutes of kohl eye liner blending of a morning.
gap
gap

Kohl Dust, £7, Topshop


These are 1 of 2 pairs of earrings I picked up from Oxford St's Topshop. I love these for a) being horseshoes and b) looking like something Annina Vogel would produce.
gap
gap

Orelia Camille earrings, £12, Topshop


My next pair of earrings are these amazing Christophe Coppins Pearl Skull Studs, available from Benna at £60.
gap
gap


Finally, what do we think of the Passionata ads that are thrusting Bar Refaeli's breasts in our faces at every underground station stopped at or magazine page turned? Without sounding like I'm jealous of her top model status, relationship with Leo or recent Paris Fashion Week attendance, of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment