4.10.10

The Latest In Pictures.

The following is an update of my shopping list. Any donations greatly received following my own expenses scandal last weekend in London.
gap
gap
gap
Loving unicorns is one of my potentially embarrasing qualities. And yes, they are real.
Unicorn Ring, £6.50, Topshop
gap
gap
gap
Eyes in Good As Gold, Afternoon Tea and Silver Sand, £6.50, Topshop
gap
gap
gap
No, I still haven't found my winter coat.
Wool Swing Coat, £85, Topshop
gap
gap
gap
I love this but 'Ruthless' is the word. 'Vamp' will suffice for now until I next feel daring as this is almost black on.
Lips in Ruthless, £8, Topshop
gap
gap
gap
'It's nice but £85?' I hear you say. If it's practicle (which it undisputedly is) it's allowed.
Washed Leather Pocket Bag, £85, Topshop
gap
gap
gap
Mesh Panel Oversized Tee, £25, Topshop
gap
gap
gap
Faux Suede Leggings, £25, Topshop
gap
gap
gap
When I come across a pair of heels which are beautiful and aren't crippling, it excites me so much I do a little dance. I just danced.
Black Caged Buckle Sandal, £65, River Island
gap
gap
gap
I'm tempted to give this a whirl over a black, grey, burgandy or mushroom polish.
Pink Glitter Models Own Nail Varnish, £5 , River Island
gap
gap
gap
If it makes my room smell good, I'm game. If it makes my room smell of a sickly sweet shop, I'm more game than a deer and pheasant playing a game of tennis.
Jelly Belly Candles in Bubble Gum, Very Cherry, Toasted Marshmellow, Lemon Lime, £5, Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment