4.10.10

A Series of Thoughts.

I'll start this post with some of my latest buys;


Love, love, love these 2 colours. Welcome back Winter and thank you for allowing these morbid colours back into my life.





Nails in Ruthless and Limited Edition Grunge, £5 & £6, Topshop


I finally found/settled for a Winter coat. It looks much better on than it does here, I hasten to add. I'll add a picture that does it a little more justice soon.




Animal Jaquard Parka, £70, Topshop


I love these practically large clutches. The question is which colour? I'm swaying towards the mustard..


Colour Block Clutch Bag, £35, Topshop

This dress is beautiful and if I had the places to wear it, to make it worth £150, I would.


One Shoulder Suede Dress, £150, Topshop


One of the many pointless thoughts to pass through my at times random mind;
We make so many decisions without thinking about them and I'd love to know what this says about us 'on a deeper level'. Let me explain myself a little better; when you go to a restaurant which menu do you look at first? Drinks, starters, mains or desserts? Does it have to go in that chronological order? Personally, the dessert menu grabs me first. When you go to ASOS' 'New In' section do you click on 'Shoes/Accessories' or 'Clothing'? It's shoes and accessories for me every time. Arguably, it's just down to personal preference but like on Friends (Season 5, Episode 22) when they find out truths by answering quick questions with quick answers, it may mean more. Or I could just be reading into things too much.

I've never really been one to ride the vampire wave but September's Rolling Stone cover did excite me a little. Having never watched it I can't really judge but the online excerpt from the article is all about the vampire sex. My newly found impression is that it's more sexy than corny, ergo I may just give them the extra viewer. I know it's old news now but I have only just come to terms with the fact that maybe exceptions can be made for a limited few vampires. In particular, naked ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment