19.10.10

Style Crush.

My style crushes from the MOBO's are without doubt Tinie Tempah and Reggie Yates, in that order. Unfortunately no women really caught my eye and those that did were for the wrong reasons, ahem Alesha Dixon.

First and foremost, Mr Tempah. Be it those signature Ray Bans in place, fine array of leather jackets or just how darn cool you are, you are the definition of suave and awaken the schoolgirl crush in me. Luckily for you the red leather jacket looks less 'Thriller' and more killer teamed with black skinnies and Ray Bans. The fact that you came into my work on the day of the MOBO's just before I started my shift disappoints me.




And then there is Reginald. Reggie, Reggie, Reggie, how you've blossomed. Wherever you hid the Reggie/Robbie from Diggit and CITV, I think it's best you leave him there because he was holding you back. If you'd told me you were wearing tartan trousers I'd have questioned every iota of 'cool' that emanates from yourself but you did it. The trousers, white tee, glasses and jacket with leather football buttons in tow worked. As did the velvet jacket ensemble. Beautiful.


What can be established? All three of us have a love for glasses which make us fiendishly intelligent looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment