30.8.10

New Buys And To Buys.

So, today I bought myself some treats..

Lipsticks in Vamp and Mink £8 each, Eye Duo in Midnight In Paris £6, all Topshop.



One Shoulder Wide Leg Jumpsuit in Sage, £55, Topshop.


And I am eagerly anticipating these bad boys (Andi Clog Stirrup Ankle Boots £98);



We have them in tan but I want black so I'm just going to have to wait.


I'm also loving;


Tassel Wedges, £65, River Island

Cloche Hat, £20, River Island


Mark (VOGUE intern, see earlier post) is the proud owner of these glasses and as much as I try to steal them, he loves them too much not to notice.

Tom Ford Glasses, £175


I still haven't found myself a nice Winter Coat. A few have caught my eye but none have been special enough. Like this one.. But I don't really wear brown, or navy, and as much as the hood lured me in and it's more rust in person, my sensible side got the better of me.



Hooded Contrast Swing Coat, £75, Topshop.

I'll just have to have a sulk and stick to my Summer jacket (below) until I find one.


Excuse the short post - I have a date with a guillotine, some spray glue and my C.V's. I've shipped in an experienced intern especially.
Although I'm working far too much at the moment, I will try to write a more intellectual post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment