14.8.10

All About Me.

I bought these home from work last night and am waiting on the ring.







Topshop; Dress £45, Scarf £18, Ring £16.50


If no one has heard of All About Me and/or All About Us books, get one. They're books full of questions about you or you and your partner. I bought both and the All About Me book is a brilliant idea for a present, for you to leave to the younger generation (a combination of my organisedness with my morbidity) or if you want to know more about someone. With 25 chapters from Morals to Memories, Fears to Favourites, and the more awkward things to write (or admit) in the Sexuality chapter. The All About Us book covers everything in your relationship (as it suggests), including Turn-ons and Turn-offs, Uncomfortable Moments, Sex & Company and The Long Run. Personally, we fill it out together, often bringing some 'interesting' conversation to the table, but you don't have to.



Over the last week or so I have been the cinema 3 times (not alone may I hasten to add). I have now seen Step Up 3D, Toy Story 3 and Inception. Inception was by far the best, if you loved Shutter Island and/or Leonardo then it'll be a winner for you too. To the point were we're thinking of going to see it again. Step Up and Toy Story were good but most definately outshone. Plus I'm not 3D's biggest fan. Rosie's film review completed.


I'm off to mourn the airing of The Hills finale. Join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment