15.8.10

Under My Umbrella.

Rumour has it these rainy days aren't stopping any time soon and I need a new umbrella.







River Island, Cath Kidston, Topshop.




These Auto Walker umbrellas from Topshop come in the above 6 colours. At £18 I will definately be getting one but which colour?








The above 3 are by London Undercover at ASOS. I love the breakfast and chippie ones but considering they cost £55 and the rate at which I break umbrellas, I'm not sure.

As much as I need a haircut, I just find myself in the familiar predicament of what to do. I am aware with my hair, options are limited but since seeing Emma Watson has had a chop similar to mine, I want a change. Luckily, when I had long hair and chopped it off it suited me. I'm not sure if I can say the same for Emma. From what I've read I don't think I'm the only one thinking this. It is all a bit mumsy.




I'm off to London next month and due to the OCD organising thing I have been busy planning every minute of our time there. Trying not to see and do the same things as last time, obv. Any ideas or recommendations would be greatly received. Hidden treasures and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment