8.8.10

Coats, Car Insurance And Clothes.

I know Topshop are getting some of the most delicious jackets/coats/capes, they're on the graphics around the shop. But what I don't know is a) when they are coming in b) why they aren't already in - do they not know Summer has been and gone? We have to face the sad fact that Winter is upon us. And c) why they would tease us with distressed leather, sheepskin linings and military capes and not provide the goods? I am very stubborn and if these coats don't come until I've already commenced battle with Britain's harsh weather I shall refuse to buy one (or try anyway). Until such a time, I shall drool over this Paul & Joe Sister cape (not literally, that would mean I could afford such a beautiful Winter warmer and at the same time could have so little respect for it). Courtesy of Net-A-Porter at £1,030.




A little depressed this month. It's car insurance month. As much as I love the independance yada yada... I would LOVE some Alexander Wang in my life. It's when you think of all the things you could be spending that money on it gets you down. Like today. And yesterday. And every other day I've been trying to save this stupid money. If it is true that there are almost 2million uninsured drivers in the UK, that is a lot of premiums saved. Excuse me for making assumptions but I bet they aren't spending their saved pennies wisely. They are probably more into substance abuse and aiding and abetting than investing in a luxurious Proenza Schouler PS1.

On a more positive note, new clothes. As well as some lovely underwear sets, I got (unfortunately) not Viv's ring below but Topshop's impressive £14 version.


Topshop; blouse £35, jeans £35, shoes £22.

No comments:

Post a Comment