31.12.10

Sorrowing Sales.

The sales bring absolutely no joy to me; both as a sales assistant and an avid shopper. See post Just A Short One for a more in depth analysis. As far as I'm concerned, if I see something I'll get it, if I don't I won't. I don't intentionally go sale shopping and I would hate to be labelled as another sale blind 'bargain' shopper. Full price vs. half price? Don't become blinded by how much you would save by getting it, full price every time. I ask myself whether I would buy it at its original price, if not, leave it for someone else to pick up off the floor.

One shop that has impressed me this sale season is Kurt Geiger. They always throw in a couple of good pairs of shoes amongst all the rubbish, unlike most shops. An example of this is these lovelies from their Fashionistas range. Named Corso Como and half price from £290 to £145. Although don't get too excited, they've already sold out. Olivia Palermo is the proud owner of the yellow pair.





Another find was Kurt Geiger's navy desert boots which had gone from £110 to £19! Of course in every size bar mine. It's enough to put me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment