19.12.10

Need Not Want.




After recently discussing my like of false lashes, but my distain for the WAG look, I've only gone and found these wacky bad boys. Paperself have created these masterpieces out of paper. My favourite? The shorter deer & butterfly and peacock. Not to boast but my lashes are naturally not to shabby so in order to do something a little different with them, the likes of these are needed. A bargain at £12 for the longer ones and £10 for the shorter.


The eyelashes come in the following designs; Peach Blossoms, Peonies, Horses, Clowns, Deer & Butterfly and Peacock. Each are symbolic of the Chinese culture;
Horses: symbolic of success
Peony: for happiness and good fortune
Peach blossom: a symbol of love and romance
Peacock: auspicious and lucky days
Butterfly: free, buautiful and sensitive
Clown: bring the whole happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment