18.9.10

OTT OCD And Scosha.

How do you know when a habit has become an impulsion? A tendency an addiction? An inclination an obsession? Is there a fine line or is there a whopping great ocean between the two? gapgapgapgapgapgapgapgapgapgapgapgapgapgapg gap gap
Before you get concerned, don't. I'm not about to reveal an illicit drug dependency, a compulsion to wash my hands 34 times a day, or otherwise. I have simply stood back and tried to observe my 'organisational behaviour'.

How do you know when you have reached the point of being TOO organised? When no kids turn up at your little angels 7th birthday party because you 'had a word with them' at the school gates about not RSVPing before the deadline?

I have recently written several (or more) lists in connection with my trip to London, which I won't bore you with. The most recent being a minute-by-minute account of our 4 nights there. I always write rough drafts, knowing that I could just write 1 neat one. If it's a fine line, I may well have crossed it. If it's an ocean, I'm most definitely drowning in it.

The more stressed I am, the more organised I need to be. Schedules are my drug.

On a lighter note, jewellery label Scosha has some lovely new things. Their products are a cross between (previously posted about) Pamela Love's rustic pieces and high street brand Orelia's use of colour, as well as swallows and other small charms. See for yourself..


All available from Net A Porter, priced between £65-£645.

No comments:

Post a Comment