13.9.10

Cover What.

What is with the covers this month?

gap

gap
gap
gap
gap

gap
gap
gap
Above are ELLE's 25th anniversary celebratory covers. I'd say Megan Fox is the best of a bad bunch here, which I feel bad about saying because I'm not her biggest fan and I love Lauren Conrad. My reason being; Fox is more famous for her sultry sex appeal than anything and pre-surgery this was never the case, ergo it's all a bit shallow. In my opinion, ELLE need to go back down the lines of January's Lady GaGa or August's Lily Allen cover.
gap
gap

gap
As aforementioned, lovely Spring cover for the Autumn. It's not the Cheryl Cole you would usually see, which I don't know if I like, even if it was taken 24rs before being diagnosed with malaria. Again, more famous for her private life than anything else.
gap
gap

gap
Olivia Palermo, the villain you love to hate (mainly because of her wardrobe and bouncy locks), does she deserve the cover? Debateable. Even she even looks shocked about the situation.
gap
gap
gap
Lindsay Lohan is by far my favourite cover of the month and she's meant to be the dysfunctional, drug abusing jailbird.
gap
gap
Love LOVE's covers up to now. Lara Stone and Rosie Huntington Whitely being my favourites, Iggy Pop and Kelly Brook not so much - I think someone forgot to tell her it wasn't another 'lads mag'.
gap
gap

No comments:

Post a Comment