31.3.11

Thrills And Espadrilles.

Who can say no to a classic black espadrille over the Summer months? I certainly can't. Especially if they look anything like these Charlotte Olympia ones up top. A very genuine tear came to my eye upon the realisation that they are unlikely to ever be mine. I apologise for the PDE (Public Display of Emotion) but this is one of those rare moments when you find a wardrobe sparkler that matches each and every criterion you've ever created to make your increasingly stringent product assessment even more stringent. Or is that just me? It is a revelation in itself to find such a style satisfier, let alone one as glorious as this. Regret for the lack of interest in the other two pairs, they're nice, just not as nice. I'll leave you to, like myself, have a moment with these wondrous wedges.

Carmen Textured Cotton Espadrille Wedge Pumps, £525, Charlotte Olympia. Panier 120 Espadrille Wedge Sandals, £345, Christian Louboutin. Loren, £95, Kurt Geiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment