22.3.11

Rihanna. Again.

Now I know these were leaked a while ago but I just couldn't resist any longer. Two posts about Rihanna this month, I know. You can't hold it against me, she's a doll. An 'I'd-change-teams-for-you' doll. S&M is so last year, it is all about mermaids don't you know. Trade in your whips and chains for sand, sea and luscious red locks. The thing about characters; they are only as good as your imagination. Rihanna clearly has a vividly brilliant one.




Shot for next months VOGUE by Annie Leibovitz.

“There’s absolutely no resemblance to the sexy superdiva that you see in the videos. It’s a complete act, in my opinion. I am not saying she’s not a very sexy girl, but there’s so much more to her than that. She is clearly playing around with a character.”
Peter Berg (Director of Rihanna's debut film 'Battleship' due May 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment