6.3.11

Music Me.

After somewhat of a drought, there is finally some good music coming out. Thank God, I don't think I could've kept my Pink and Tinie Tempah playlist on repeat for much longer. 


Jessie J, Who You Are
Favourites? Big White Room and title track; Who You Are.



Adele, 21
Favourites? Turning Tables, Take It All, and obviously number one at the moment, Someone Like You.  



Not impressed with Lady Gaga's single, but all faith is not lost. Her album, also titled 'Born This Way', is due in May so I'm holding out for that. Youtube the tracklist, they're not all there but I'm sure they will be soon:
1. Born This Way
2. Far from Me
3. You and I
4. Vinyl ft. David Bowie
5. Someone Save Me Tonight
6. Hooker on a Church Corner
7. Scream Loud
8. Ink
9. Rose Thorns



Alexis Jordan's self titled album sounds good but nothing has got me hooked, yet.

Love Ne-Yo's newest 'Give Me Everything' and hope it is setting the tone for his new album due September, titled 'Love and Passion'. Uber disappointed with Katy B's new one, Broken Record (my sentiment exactly).

No comments:

Post a Comment