6.7.10

Topshop Trouper.

Whilst I anticipate the delivery of my latest online binge, it would appear I'm not the only one.






Underwear set £24, Jersey vests 2 for £10, Stripey maxi skirt £15 in the sale - all Topshop.com



Topshop.com have also had a successful delivery as far as my wardrobe is concerned. Although I'm sure the news won't be as greatly received by my overdraft. I don't know what it is with this colour at the moment but anything rusty, terracotta, dusty pink are winners with me. Stones, beiges and khakis are also on my to buy list. I'm like a magpie only replace shiney with colours of autumn. This is an improvement, it used to be replace shiney with black or grey.















Shawl Collar Tux Blazer £60, Smudge Print Tapered Trousers £38, Kipper Boat Shoes £50, Knitted Short Cable Jumper £38, Camel Jamie Jeans £40, all Topshop.


Included in this delivery was the extension of their basic Strappy Jersey Maxi Dress collection and at £18 a pop I'd love one in each colour please.



I like an accessory or two as much as the next guy but when it comes to holidays I have a problem. Tan lines. I draw the line at white ear lobes from earings. This year I shall be experimenting with an addition - headbands. Whilst I am aware they come in all different shapes, sizes and price ranges, Topshop will have to suffice for now and my haircut limits the boundaries even more so. Here are my top 3 (and I shall limit myself to 3);

Whilst I accept this is arguably not the most practicle beach headwear it is; a) beautifully OTT b) half price in the sale c) offers versitility - it comes with/out diamontes and in pale grey, blue or pink.


Definately more practicle and definately cute.


For those who don't want a headband to be too girly - a leather mini studded one. Also half price in the sale so why not ey.


Large Diamonte Bow Headband £12, Heart Printed Headband £6, Mini Stud Leather Headband £8 - all Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment